Microsoft Intune combines the management of classic desktop operating systems and mobile devices. In addition to Windows 10 and macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android are now an integral part of Microsoft's Cloud Enterprise Mobility Management.
In this training, we will give you an overview of what management options are available for mobile devices in the enterprise and what they look like in practice.
- MDM, MAM and EMM (definition and distinction)
- Intune as an EMM solution (connection to Azure AD, conditional access etc., zero trust architecture)
- MDM platforms: Android Enterprise, Android Device Admin API (legacy) and iOS/iPadOS .
- MAM platforms: iOS/iPadOS and Android
- MAM apps and their protection through App Protection Policies .
- Managing Android Enterprise
- Managing iOS/iPadOS
- MDM vs. MAM
- Other topics
Pre-requisites for Hands-On
Participation in the training is possible without any specific prerequisites
However, test devices (Android and iOS/iPadOS) that can be flexibly set up and reset are recommended. In addition, you are welcome to participate with a (test) tenant (Intune licences and corresponding rights must be available) in order to actively configure it in the hands-on. If this option is not available, it is always possible to watch the speaker.
Windows Client Architects, Cloud Architects, SCCM Specialists