Professionals no longer have to create elaborate window images and installation files to set up new devices. Instead, thanks to Autopilot, the end devices are provisioned with Windows 10 according to your IT specifications.
In our 3-day training, we discuss all the important topics around the Modern Desktop in theory and teach important basics about how it works. The entire Windows 10 Modern Desktop is covered. After the respective basics have been taught, what you have learned will be implemented and tried out in a laboratory environment. At the end of the training session, you will have set up a fully functional Lab environment in which you can continue testing.
- Azure AD and Intune Lab Setup
- Windows 10 Provisioning incl. Windows Autopilot
- Windows 10 Device Management
- Windows 10 Update Management
- Windows 10 Software Distribution with Intune
- Windows 10 Certificate Deployment from the Cloud (SCEPman)
- Windows 10 Compliance and Conditional Access
- Introduction to RealmJoin Microsoft Endpoint Manager Companion
Pre-requisites for Hands-On
The training will be conducted remotely via Microsoft Teams. You will need a Windows 10 laptop with virtualisation prepared and appropriate hard drive capacity. In addition, you will need Microsoft Teams, a stable internet connection, a headset and a webcam
Windows client architects, cloud architects, SCCM specialists